news update

 Hello readers, 
   Lately I have been concerned because readers are not being counted and their comments are not being posted on this blog, even when they have followed all instructions.   I have attempted to contact the company but have not been successful.  The whole idea of a blog is to have a discussion, so a one way communication defeats the ultimate purpose.  For the near future, I will continue writing as it is fun for me and I know most regular readers enjoy looking at the images. 
   If you have knowledge that would help me solve this problem I would dearly appreciate your comments.  I can be found at pbeckmann2010@hotmail.com.   THANKS. 
   Make Art a part of your life, it's a beautiful thing to do.     

Comments

  1. I've been busy and slow responding, but I always do enjoy checking in on your blog - and now I will catch up. Thank you for making art a part of our life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, I have always enjoyed hearing from you. It is nice to know one person is able to get their thoughts published. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wayne Thiebaud, Sunset Streets

Nature Abhors A Vacuum, Helen Frankenthraller

Childe Hassam "The Avenue in Rain"