Changes being considered

 Dear Readers,

    I think it is time to give this blog some new life.  I am considering asking painters and artists I know to contribute work.   The work would be published just as the great masters have been, in a very positive, supportive environment.  The artist would be asked to write a few lines about the work and tell a little about themselves, with nothing confidential.  This blog would not sell work, but if the artist desired, they could include an email address so they could be contacted if readers had questions. 

     Old Master work would still be included, especially when no "local" painters are available or interested.   

    I am going to begin this week by including one of my own paintings and hope that next week a friend will consent to submitting.

Pat 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wayne Thiebaud, Sunset Streets

Nature Abhors A Vacuum, Helen Frankenthraller

Childe Hassam "The Avenue in Rain"